How to get the most from your reed diffuser...
Our range of natural reed diffusers are available in nine of our beautiful scents. The add a continual fragrance to your home without fuss. They are perfect for these warmer days or for rooms you can't leave a candle unattended.
Here a just a few reasons why you should choose a reed diffuser and some pointers for getting the best from them.
Why should I use a diffuser over a candle?
- Our diffusers are have been tested and have been designed to fill even the largest of rooms with a constant fuss free fragrance.
- A diffuser is perfect to put in a space you want continually fragrance but aren't able to leave a candle unattended.
- Our diffusers last up to 4 months but can vary depending on room size and temperature.
- Our diffusers come with 8 thick fibre reeds for maximum scent throw.
- They are blended by hand in our home in Clevedon, using natural fragrance and base oils.
- 100% Vegan friendly & completely plastic free.
- For maximum scent throw use all the reeds included (advised in larger rooms) and turn them more frequently. If you'd rather enjoy a more subtle fragrance, or have the diffuser in a smaller room, use fewer reeds in the diffuser this will create a softer more delicate aroma.
- We've found during testing that the best place for your diffuser is a room with lots of air circulation and traffic. Bathrooms and hallways especially work well as this allows the reeds to diffuse throughout the room.
- We recommended flipping your reeds at least once a week to keep the oil diffusing and stop the reeds from clogging up. Increased frequency of flipping your reeds will decrease the longevity of your diffuser.
- Ensure that the diffusers are kept away from open flames at all times.
- Keep out of direct sunlight and away from radiators as this will decrease the longevity of your diffuser.
- Do not place the product directly on polished, finished or fabric surfaces as damage can occur if the oil is spilt. Ideally place your diffuser on a coaster or mat to ensure none of the fragrance oils damage any furniture.
Want to browse our range? We're sure we have something for everyone.